It will explain how this Website owner uses personal data it collects from you, when you use this website.
This Website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information like Name, email address, phone number, etc.
You directly provide most of the data this Website collects. The owner of this Website collects data and process
them when you voluntarily complete web forms on this Website, or when you provide feedback via email.
This Website collects your data to be able to answer on your inquiries and messages. If you agree, this Website
will share your data with partner companies, so that they may offer you their products and services.
or other websites. Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to the users
of this Website based on their visit to this Website and/or other sites on the Internet. Users of this Website
may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads Alternatively, users
Owner of this Website securely stores your data on the computers at the premises. The owner of this Website will
keep your data for a period of three months. Once this time period has expired, it will delete your data stored
in a digital form from all the computers.
The owner of this Website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request the owner of this Website for copies of your personal data. It may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request the owner of this Website to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request the owner of this Website to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that the owner of this Website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that the owner of this Website restrict
the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to processing of your personal data by the owner of this Website, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that the owner of this Website transfer the data that it has
collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, this Website has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our e-mail: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit this websites, it may collect
information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
This Website uses only strictly necessary cookies, like session cookies.
certified ad networks. When users visit a Google partner's website, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser.
to contact us on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that this Website has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner,
you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.